Strategist and Community Builder
University of Oregon Graduate
Bachelor of Arts
Minor: Political Science
VMLY&R: Associate Strategy & Insights
March 2021 - Present
● Led creative strategy for Edge Browser cycles and updates
● Social auditing and listening across all Microsoft brands: Surface, M365, Edge,Windows
● Contributed to larger strategic campaigns across all Microsoft brands through research, creativity, and collaboration
● Used research tactics to collect data and statistics about the target audiences
● Creative/Strategic help for all things gaming related
● Used different social media platforms as sources of data to help strategize how to reach the target audience for each unique brand
● Social audits and listening for both Microsoft Store and competitors
● Collected and provided information to teams about gaming and gaming industry
● Used creative briefs to help build strategies for multiple small-scale campaigns
● Used research background to help build out decks for large-scale campaigns
● Helped gather posts related to product across various social channels daily and presented this to both clients and leads
● Created and presented informational decks about popular and or upcoming
● Social auditing for related products on brand social channels
- Sports Marketing
- Content Analysis
- Brand Development
Clubs & Organizations
Sigma Nu Fraternity:
As a social chair, I organized events such as a breakfast luncheon and intramural sports teams to bring people together within the university community.
Warsaw Sports Business Club:
As a member of the club, I engaged in weekly presentations given by industry professionals to further my development and understanding of the advertising and brand development career path.
MAIP 2020 Fellow:
As a MAIP fellow, I engaged in a summer-long virtual internship, learning about the various sectors and opportunities within the advertising field.
VMLY&R: Brand & Social Strategy Intern
September 2020 - March 2021
Provide creative briefs for new Edge release cycles
Gathering and delivering daily updates of what's trending socially
Creating and presenting creative briefs to both internal team and clients
Gathering background research to help create "brand guides"
Social auditing for both brand and competitors
MAIP/4A's Brand Strategy Intern
February 2020 - August 2020
Completed prefessionally directed virtual training sessions about the industry.
Worked with numerous agencies to develop an understanding of brand culture, identity, and development within the strategy field.
Strategized in groups to create and complete assigned campaigns and case studies.